DVDO Quick6 is the industry’s leading edge 4K Ultra HD HDMI switcher which
comes with InstaPrevue, MHL and all
the latest video functionalities.
It upgrades your home theater system without additional investment in
your video control systems. With six HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs,
you can manage all your sources visually and have flexibility to feed
two different displays. InstaPrevue allows you to switch HDMI inputs visually.
Once InstaPrevue is activated, you will see small PIP images appearing
on your TV screen to see what is connected to each input.
DVDO Quick6 supports MHL, the new connection standard allowing smartphones and tablets to output 1080p video and 7.1-channel
HD audio directly to a display.
Having a hard time remembering what is on “HDMI 3” or “HDMI 4”? InstaPrevue
provides a live preview of all your inputs at the
same time and allows you to visually choose what you want to watch.
Tired of waiting for your TV or AVR to switch inputs? When you do make a
choice, InstaPort delivers nearly instantaneous switching. The secret
is in maintaining an authenticated link with each input the entire time.
The Quick6 HDMI switch does the work so you don’t have to wait.
Lost your picture-in-picture window? The Quick6 HDMI
switch lets you watch two things at once.
Simplicity is critical. Turn your sources
on or off and the Quick6 HDMI switch understands what you want to watch
and switches to it.
Quick6 supports all 3D formats specified in HDMI 1.4b
Audio Return Channel (ARC)
Have an HD antenna? The Quick6 HDMI switcher enables your AVR to receive
multi-channel surround audio from your TV over the ARC channel.
MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets deliver 1080p video and 7.1 channel HD audio to a DTV with an MHL adapter
Consumers are also able to charge their MHL-enabled mobile devices
from the DTV and control the devices using the DTV remote.
Get ready, better video is coming and
the Quick6 HDMI switcher puts both 4k Ultra HD support and MHL-enabled device
support in your system today.
The Quick6 HDMI switch works with existing AVRs and adds the latest video capabilities to your home theater system including:
- InstaPrevue™ – Live previews of all inputs for visual switching
- InstaPort™S – Nearly instantaneous input switching
- Six HDMI inputs
- Two inputs also support MHL for direct connection to your smartphone or tablet.
- Up to four inputs support 4K Ultra HD
Additional features include:
- Two HDMI outputs – two TVs, one TV and one projector, or one TV and one AVR (audio)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) from your TV to your AVR
- Coax and optical S/PDIF outputs for legacy AVRs
- Serial interface for integration with a home-control system
- IR control – Remote control included
- Firmware upgradeable through USB port
- Manual input cycle via front panel button
- Clear color-coded displays that indicate an input is connected and which one is active
- Automatic input selection – the Quick6 HDMI switcher chooses the first port that is connected; simply powering sources on and off auto-selects inputs
- Selectable audio routing to S/PDIF – from HDMI inputs or ARC