Switching, Processing, Scaling & Calibration for Two HD Screens
Video projectors are great for movies and sports,
but a regular TV is often also nearby for daytime/normal viewing. Two HD screens, each needing the same sources – cable/satellite box,
Blu-ray, DVD player, game, etc. – how do you hook it all up? Duo elegantly enables easy selection of up to 15 video sources for either screen.
Enjoy neat-looking connections and advanced HD video processing for superior image quality.
High Performance HD Video Processing
iScan Duo’s video processing removes "mosquito noise" and other annoying compression artifacts. Professional-quality de-interlacing and
advanced cadence detection for movie watching at original frame rate, with interlace and “pull down" distortions removed. Get best image
quality from analog devices too.
Enjoy Perfect Video on Two Different Screens
Video projectors often need a more compressed dynamic range than most LCD/plasma HDTVs. Separate brightness, contrast, scaling and other
settings on DVDO Duo determine how each source appears on each screen. So you enjoy optimal performance from each on both your projection
screen and your TV.
Just One Cable to Each Display
iScan DUO has 15 inputs, yet makes connecting to both your projector and
HDTV neat and elegant. A single HDMI® cable to each display
carries video and audio with perfect digital quality. Lets you locate
all your equipment where it’s neatest.
Superior Scaling for Stable, Artifact-Free Images from All Sources
Your screens, each with a "native" resolution, are fed many other resolutions.
Run-of-the-mill scaling sometimes found in projectors, TVs and AVRs can
create artifacts (visual errors) and jitter. Duo’s professional reference-grade
adjustable scaling means each source perfectly fills each screen (PCs
Professional Screen Calibration Tools
35 built-in video test patterns help adjust projector and HDTV for best
possible picture quality. Easy-to-follow web videos explain how to do
it yourself. Save money compared with having a technician make these adjustments.
Full Home Theater Compatibility and Audio Savings
iScan Duo connects easily to your AVR (Audio Video Receiver) via HDMI®,
or to any stereo or surround system with optical digital audio. For new
installs, save money by concentrating on audio when choosing a receiver.
Duo also has onscreen source names (just like an AVR, but better!) IR
In/Out, Serial Port automation, and two 12v Trigger Outs for sophisticated
8 HDMI® Inputs + 7 Analog Inputs with Onscreen Labels
Full connectivity with room to grow. Give each input a unique name that
appears briefly onscreen whenever you switch to that source. (NTSC/PAL/SECAM
Two HDMI® Video Outputs for Two Displays
Connect any input to either display – perfect for rooms with both a video
projector and a conventional HDTV.
Independent Settings for Each Source on Each Screen
No more re-adjusting picture settings each time you switch to the PC,
for example. Duo remembers custom settings for each source.
Precision Deinterlacing of Standard Definition and High Definition Signals
Delivers the highest quality video from all interlaced sources including most cable, satellite and over-the-air broadcasts.
Pair Any Audio Input With Any Video Input
Each video input can be independently paired with an analog or digital
audio input for maximum flexibility and signal quality.
Mosquito Noise Reduction
Reduces compression artifacts in digitally compressed signals, like cable,
satellite and Internet-based video.
Fine Detail and Edge Enhancement
Allows you to accurately adjust the sharpness of the picture to your liking.
DVDO’s exclusive Progressive ReProcessing PReP™ technology
dramatically improves video quality of imperfectly processed sources such
as a DVD player, Blu-ray,or cable/satellite box.
Precision, Custom Video Scaling
Perfect resolution matching to both your projector and HDTV. Tired of
those "black bars"? Don’t want to see improperly stretched or squeezed
pictures? Precisely choose how each source fills each screen with separate
horizontal and vertical zoom controls.
Precision AV LipSync™
Eliminates audio-video sync problems. Automatically adds precise delay
so audio and selected video are perfectly synchronized. User-set audio
delay up to 200 milliseconds can fix sync errors with cable, satellite,
Game Play Bypass
Small time delays from video processing that improves movies and sports
can throw off video game play. Special near-zero-latency Game Mode enables
connecting to Edge Green without compromising "playability".
35 Professional Calibration Test Patterns
Help you set up your projector and HDTV for optimal viewing.
Fifteen Video Inputs:
- Eight HDMI® (accepts 480i/p-60, 576 i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, 1080p-24/50/60, VGA-SXGA@60Hz)
- Three Composite (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
- One S-Video (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
- Two Component (YPbPr or RGB/S - accepts 480i/p-60, 576i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, 1080p-60)
- One HD15 (accepts VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA@60Hz)
Fourteen Audio Inputs:
- Eight HDMI®
- One Coaxial Digital (assignable)
- Three Optical Digital (assignable)
- Two Analog Left/Right (assignable)
- Two HDMI® Audio/Video Output (For Connection to Two Displays)
- One HDMI® ‘Audio Only’ output for receivers (AVRs) with HDMI®
- One Optical Digital
- One Coaxial Digital
Home Theater Control Connections:
- IR In/Out mini-jacks (for placement in cabinets or closets)
- Two Programmable 12-volt Trigger Outputs
- RS-232 Serial Port for Automation
- Mini USB Port for Software Upgrades
Video Output Resolution Formats:
- Auto detection of display’s native resolution up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
- Manual output format selection of eleven video standards, including 1080p60, 1080p0, 1080p54, and 1080p24
Additional Features and Controls
- IR Remote Control with direct access
- All functions accessible via intuitive, easy to follow On Screen Display (OSD)
- Two-Line 20-Character Easy to Read Front Panel Display
- Fully programmable controls for each video input with
- Automatic input source detection & input priority selection
- Picture controls: Fine Detail, Edge Enhancement, Mosquito Noise Reduction, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue
- External universal 12v power adapter requires 100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz
- Consumption <60w
- Sleep Mode – automatic 30 second timeout indicated by power light color change
Physical Dimensions (height x width x depth)
- 10.4"x17"x2.2" (26.3cmx43.4cmx5.5cm) with feet
- 10.4"x17"x1.8" (26.3cmx43.4cmx4.6cm) without feet
- Standard 19" 1U 1.75" Rackmount included
- Weight – Complete Package: 12.2 lbs.
- Unit Only: 6.6 lbs. (without power supply)